Please join us for our financial services sector breakfast briefing where we will be discussing:
- The Financial Services Royal Commission.
- The Asia Region Funds Passport regime and the Corporate Collective Investment regime.
- APRA regulation of non-bank lenders under the Financial Sector (Collection of Data) Act 2001 and its application to credit or financing trusts.
- ASIC’s updated guidance on initial coin offerings and crypto-currency.
- ASIC’s proposed modified AFS licensing regime for foreign financial services providers.
- An external review of RG 97 (if the expert’s report has been released).
- Updates on tax developments in the financial services and funds sector.
The interactive briefing will provide an update on these hot topics as well as the opportunity to ask questions and contribute to the discussion. Our presenters will include experts in funds management, regulation, tax and financial services disputes.
We hope to see you at one of the events.
|Date||Wednesday 1 August 2018||Thursday 2 August 2018|
|Time||7:30am – 9:00am||7:30am – 9:00am|
|Venue||Hall & Wilcox
Level 9, 60 Castlereagh Street
|Hall & Wilcox
Level 11, Rialto South Tower
525 Collins Street
BD & Events Co-ordinator
T: +61 2 8267 3815
T: +61 3 9603 3612