Disputes over property contracts can arise despite the best planning and management. Through our analysis and negotiation strategies, we can guide you through the dispute process and advise you on the steps to take for the best possible outcome.
We advise on the full range of issues that arise from building and construction disputes, including claims for delay, security payments, variations, extensions of time, and defects.
- Contract structuring and risk allocation advice.
- Contractual negotiations.
- Facilitation of expert appraisals/determinations.
- Representation of builders in licensing proceedings.
- Prospects and procedural options.
- Representation in trade practices disputes relating to building/construction contracts.
- Representation in litigation, arbitration and mediation proceedings.