Hall & Wilcox is a leading Wills, Estates & Succession Planning Firm in Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession, 2017
We are experienced and skilled advisers to private clients including business owners, high net worth individuals and families. We are mindful of the often emotional nature of dealing with a client’s personal affairs and are skilled at navigating through all relevant issues with sensitivity to achieve the desired and appropriate outcomes.
Our team has extensive experience and expertise in advising private clients in the following areas:
- Prepare or update estate and succession planning documents including Wills with testamentary trusts, letters of wishes and documents to deal with incapacity to allow trusted persons to make medical, lifestyle and financial decisions if you are unable to make such decisions yourself.
- Trusts including establishment, continuing administration, dealing with succession of control of trusts, special disability trusts, trust deed reviews, advice relating to trust interpretation and trust disputes.
- Prepare business succession planning including by way of sale and inter-generational transfer, buy sell agreements and shareholder/unitholder agreements.
- Estate administration (Probate and Letters of Administration).
- Private client dispute resolution including trust disputes and claims for further provision to be made out of the estate of a deceased person.
- Asset protection structuring to minimize the exposure of assets to creditors and the Family Court.
- Charity and philanthropy including establishment and ongoing administration of charitable trusts and foundations.
- International wealth.