T: +61 3 9603 3568
Hall & Wilcox is able to advise on the full range of privacy issues that could impact your organisation, including compliance obligations, complaints for breaches of privacy and access to information requests.
We can provide:
- development and implementation of privacy policies and compliance programs, including management and employee training programs;
- advice on and assistance with dealing with privacy complaints;
- preparing submissions and responses to the Australian Information Commissioner;
- advising and representing organisations during investigations and conciliation conferences conducted by the Australian Information Commissioner; and
- advice on compliance with changes to privacy laws.