We have extensive experience in capital raising and capital management transactions. This experience means that we can provide technical expertise coupled with creative, commercial solutions in ECM transactions.
We have acted in IPOs and ASX listings, secondary retail and institutional offerings, capital raising transactions by AREITs and other managed investment schemes, stapled security structures, on-market buy-backs, capital reductions and executive and employee incentive schemes (including option plans, share plans, loan funded share plans and performance rights plans). We also assist ASX-listed clients with various ongoing compliance and corporate governance-related obligations and help them prepare for AGMs and EGMs.
Members of our team are internationally recognised as leading lawyers in capital markets in Australia.
- Acting for Netccentric (ASX: NCL) in its initial public offering and ASX listing.
- Acting for APN Property Group Limited (ASX: APD) in its initial public offering and ASX listing, its subsequent institutional placements and director sell-down, and subsequent underwritten equity raisings, comprising placement and non-renounceable rights offers.
- Acting for Capilano Honey Limited (ASX: CZZ) in its non-renounceable rights offer and subsequent IPO and ASX listing.
- Advising Pelorus on the de-merger, de-listing and subsequent IPO and ASX listing of Blackwall Property Funds Limited (ASX: BWF).
- Advising Inabox Group Limited (ASX: IAB) on all components of its $3.4 million IPO and ASX listing.
- Advising Freshtel Holdings Limited (ASX: FRE) on all aspects of its IPO of internet telephony (VoIP) provider, including a $13 million private placement and a $12.5 million placement and strategic alliance with Tesco PLC, one of the world’s leading retailers.
- Acting for Calliden Group Limited (ASX: CIX) in a members’ scheme of arrangement involving Steadfast Group Ltd and Munich Re.
- Acting for Admiralty Resources NL (ASX: ADY) in various share placements and rights offers.
- Advising biotech company, Fluorotechnics, on its IPO and ASX listing and on its partially underwritten non-renounceable rights offer.
- Advising bidders for then ASX-listed RP Data Limited, including on cornerstone investment by CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX).
- Advising Arena Investment Management Limited on the fully underwritten $75 million IPO and ASX listing of Arena REIT (ASX: ARF) and on:
- Arena REIT’s $20 million on-market buy-back;
- the merger by stapling of Arena REIT and Sydney HealthCare Trust and $20 million redemption offer to SHCT unitholders to form a new stapled group listed on the ASX with combined assets of over $240 million; and
- fully underwritten rights issues for two unlisted funds (with combined assets of $600 million) for a combined raising of $124 million.
- Acting for APN Funds Management Limited in the launch and completion of the $250 million IPO and ASX listing of Industria REIT (ASX: IDR).
- Acting for Generation Healthcare REIT (ASX: GHC) in:
- the launch and completion of a number of underwritten placements and non-renounceable rights offers; and
- its fully underwritten $11 million institutional placement and $7 million unit purchase plan.
- Acting for the RE of the APN European Retail Property Trust (ASX: AEZ) in respect of its IPO and ASX listing and two non-renounceable accelerated rights offers, an institutional placement and an underwritten DRP.
- Advising the RE of the Bakehouse Quarter Fund on a $60 million tax effective restructure and rights offer and $12 million on-market sale of units.
- Acting for various underwriters (including Bell Potter, Macquarie Equity Capital Markets and UBS) in public capital raisings for a variety of listed entities.