The Hall & Wilcox Security enforcement team combines expertise in banking, finance and insolvency to provide the full range of debt recovery and security enforcement services, including where acting for lenders, creditors and insolvency practitioners. Our services include:
- advising on the recovery of debts and in security enforcement, providing security reviews and advising on prospects and procedural options;
- issuing enforcement proceedings in the appropriate court in all jurisdictions, including all Victorian and NSW courts, the Federal Court and VCAT;
- enforcing judgments (including overseas judgments) and security; and
- advising on PPSA compliance and enforcement.
Our team work for banks, non-bank lenders, insurers and corporate clients.
- Acting for banks, including major Australian banks, and non-bank lenders in the recovery and enforcement of institutional, commercial and residential loans.
- Acting for liquidators in the recovery of multi-million dollar debtor books.
- Advising and acting for a major energy company on the recovery of petroleum accounts and associated security enforcement.
- Acting on the recovery equipment finance debts.
- Acting for a number of major insurers on the recovery of workers’ compensation premiums and property damage recoveries.