Events | 15 Sep 2021
What employers need to know about mandatory vaccinations
Across all industries and sectors, organisations are constantly adapting to ever-changing restrictions and health orders, including COVID-19 testing and vaccinations. But can employers require their employees be vaccinated beyond what the government mandates? The answer is, it depends.
Join us for a presentation, where we delved into:
- employer obligations arising from the public health orders across industries and areas of concern;
- navigating Fair Work Ombudsman guidance material and laws regarding lawful and reasonable directions;
- managing employee concerns and non-compliance;
- consultation and other obligations in awards and enterprise agreements; and
- discrimination and privacy considerations.
Hall & Wilcox