Events | 02 Sep 2020
Cyber attacks: incident response and crisis management – legal and privacy obligations
Cyber attacks continue to occur and those falling victims are from a range of different sectors both large and small. The health, aged care and disability sectors are still a major target due to the value of the data that they hold and the disruption an attack can cause.
Hall & Wilcox, McGrathNicol, AHHA and ACHSM present a webinar that will look at:
- the most well-known weaknesses that are being exploited by attackers to gain a foothold in an organisation;
- who the attackers are, their motives and interactions we have had with them;
- a discussion on how Barwon Health dealt with their cyber incident;
- incident responses processes, remediation plans and notification outcomes; and
- legal and privacy obligations.
We also outline what an organisation's disaster recovery system and plan needs to consider to ensure you can recover from an attack.