Events | 24 Sep 2020
Current issues in procurement and contracting in the health sector
COVID-19 has placed unprecedented pressure on the public health sector. Challenging issues are managed against the backdrop of a fast-paced political environment, with governments grappling with how to control COVID-19.
As we navigate out of COVID-19 and into the ‘new normal’, governments may stimulate the economy with infrastructure projects, including health infrastructure.
In this webinar, held in association with the Australian Healthcare and Hospitals Association (AHHA) and the Australasian College of Health Service Management (ACHSM), an expert panel covers:
- probity and tender processes;
- public private partnerships (PPPs);
- government contracting from a public hospital perspective and a medical technology perspective;
- encouraging innovation in government contracting; and
- outcomes based contracting.