Events | 04 Jun 2020
Building resilience and protecting your business: proactive strategies for boards and managers
Hall & Wilcox’s and McGrathNicol's recent webinar provided strategies for boards and managers of aged care approved providers to build resilience and protect the business.
- financial risk management, including reviewing policies and procedures when dealing with prospective residents;
- dealing with RADs and DAPs in residential agreements;
- security for payment;
- security of tenure;
- payments and debt recovery when the agreement terminates;
- dealing with estates;
- considering the building blocks of a financial forecast;
- data visualization;
- common pitfalls; and
- how to use a solid financial forecast to build conversations with internal and external stakeholders.