Frank’s clients include private and public companies, small-to-medium enterprises, high-net-worth individuals, family groups and not-for-profit organisations.
Frank advises his clients on direct taxes, international structuring and taxation, business transactions, corporate restructuring, taxation disputes and the not-for-profit sector.
His clients include private and public companies, small-to-medium enterprises, high-net-worth individuals, family groups and not-for-profit organisations.
Frank is the current Secretary of Australian Business in Europe (ABIE) Australia and is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and a Chartered Tax Adviser of The Tax Institute.
Frank is a director of the trustee company of the Priceline Sisterhood Foundation (a public ancillary fund).
Frank has been listed as a Tax Rising Star – Australia, 2016 in Doyles’ Guide to the Australian Legal Profession.
- Advising on the restructuring of a publicly listed company, particularly on the ability of the company to use carried-forward taxation losses and the effect of a debt forgiveness.
- Advising on the taxation implications of a substantial property development in Victoria.
- Establishing private ancillary funds for a number of high-net-worth families and individuals, and providing advice regarding their ongoing operation.
- Establishing a significant public charitable organisation (environmental).
- Managing a complicated taxation dispute on behalf of a taxpayer in relation to a multi-million-dollar amended assessment.
- Managing a long-running taxation audit for a high-net-worth family.