Emily has significant experience acting for a variety of clients in property, planning and environmental matters. Her areas of practice include acquisitions and disposals of real estate across Australia, contract negotiations, commercial leasing, planning advice and applications, environment advice and disputes concerning real property.
She is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria, the Professional Environmental Women’s Association and the Victorian Planning & Environmental Law Association.
- Acting for one of Australia’s premier marketing services company in relation to its national commercial leasing portfolio.
- Acting on behalf of property funds in relation to the sale and acquisition of commercial assets in excess of $20 million.
- Acting on behalf of shopping centers in regards to land valuation applications.
- Acting on behalf of stakeholders in relation to planning scheme amendments.
- Acting on behalf of stakeholders in relation to contamination matters.
- Acting on behalf of councils and government organisations in regards to preparing leases and licenses and advising on procurement processes.