Chris’ practice involves conducting property, environmental and planning due diligence and advising clients on issues identified, environmental and planning law, leasing of commercial property, property acquisitions and sales and construction law.
Chris is listed in Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession as a Property & Real Estate Rising Star in Australia, 2017.
- Acting in the sale of one of Melbourne’s premiere logistics centres in Melbourne’s north worth approximately $120 million.
- Negotiating and preparing agreements for lease and leases for shopping centres and commercial and industrial complexes.
- Acting for a private group in relation to a strategic development site in one of Melbourne’s primary growth areas.
- Advising one of Australia’s largest energy infrastructure asset operators about State and Federal legislative requirements for the removal of native and other protected vegetation and species.
- Acting in the acquisition of a potential development site in the Melbourne CBD worth approximately $20 million.