We are at the forefront of this bold new wave of fundraising. Our team, having worked with crowdfunding platforms since 2012, bring together multidisciplinary skills including taxation and property to provide an integrated solution as needed.
We are involved in projects from the outset through to completion, giving a practical appreciation of the steps required during each stage.
Stage one – planning:
- structuring advice including issues papers, options papers, discussion papers and diagrams;
- financial services licencing requirements (AFSL, ACL etc); and
- recommendations about appropriate structures.
Stage two – implementation:
- drafting scheme documentation;
- drafting contractual documentation;
- drafting and lodging application documents;
- engaging with regulators such as ASIC to obtain necessary regulatory relief;
- drafting disclosure documents, Information Memoranda and Product Disclosure Statements;
- reviewing applications forms; and
- reviewing marketing material.
- Acting for DomaCom Pty Ltd on all aspects of establishment of a novel and complex retail franctional property investment platform structured as a registered managed investment scheme.
- Advising and acting on all aspects of the establishment of Property Shares, a wholesale property crowdfunding platform.
- Advising and acting on all aspects of the establishment of a number of P2P and small business lending platforms.