The Hall & Wilcox banking and finance team bring together expertise and experience in structured finance and leasing to provide commercial and pragmatic solutions for our clients. We advise on:
- lease finance transactions, including operating and finance lease structures;
- debt finance structures for assets, where the debt is syndicated or provided under a bilateral facility;
Personal Property Securities Act; and
- transactions involving a diverse range of assets, including ships, aircraft, rolling stock, mining assets and vehicles.
The team is supported by the firm’s dispute resolution & litigation practice which has considerable experience in enforcement and recovery processes.
- Advising a leading commodities handler on a $50m operating lease financing for rolling stock with Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- Advising Caterpillar Financial on the application of the PPSA to various asset finance transactions.
- Advising Boom Logistics on general hiring and sale and purchase of cranes.
- Advising LeasePlan Australia on fleet leasing of vehicles in Australia.
- Advising Shell on the fleet leasing arrangements for its tankers and for other vehicles.
- Advising Allco Finance Group on the structured finance of ten locomotives for the Australian subsidiary of a US locomotive manufacturer.