Hall & Wilcox’s Banking and finance team has extensive experience advising lenders and borrowers in a wide range of corporate and acquisition finance matters. Utilising our deep understanding of the legal and regulatory regimes we advise on debt and equity financing and all types of loan facilities and related security structures.
We advise through the whole lifecycle of a transaction drawing in expertise from other areas of the firm, including corporate and tax to provide a multidisciplinary solution to all transactions.
- Acting for a mezzanine subscriber for notes in a warehouse trust established by RESIMAC to acquire in excess of $300m of mortgage loans currently funded by RHG.
- Advising Westpac Banking Corporation on an $30m refinancing for a global tourism operator.
- Advising the Dyson Group of Companies on the acquisition finance of two other Melbourne bus groups and refinancing of all its existing debt.
- Acting for APN Funds Management on a restructure of debt and sell down of assets for its European funds, with a combined debt of more than €490m.
- Advising APN Funds Management on $170m senior and mezzanine syndicated loan facilities with National Australia Bank and Gresham Property Funds Management.